, , , , , , , ,

OOTD, NUDE LIPS, Fashion Find Help!

7/07/2015 11:49:00 pm



Hey guys, how are you doing? Weather here in the UK has been great, however today its being typical and started to rain (boo) So I decided to wear a jacket just incase it became abit cold. I wanted a slight pop of colour so I wore this floral top I got last year for summer. I think I got this from ebay or something. It was sooooo affordable I had to get it ^.^ The pleather jacket I got from Zara in the sales. It was just my thing to wear, black leather jackets can never go wrong in any seasons! :D

TOP: eBay
JACKET: ZARA








I went to Zara and been looking out for BLUE PIN-STRIPED SHIRTS because I think they're a great statement piece to pair up with some white jeans or some pleather skirt.

However I can just NEVER find the one that I like. It's either too expensive or just not really the one that I've been eyeing for. I've just finished this Korean drama lately called SCHOOL 2015: WHO ARE YOU, and I saw the protagonist wear this. I have no idea why but I realllllly liked what she wore ^^




Would you guys mind recommending me any affordable PINSTRIPED BLUE SHIRTS that you find? I'd love to know your suggestions ^____^



I've been loving NUDE LIPS lately.
LIP LINER: KIKO SMART PENCIL NO 700

This Green Tea Mochi iz da bomb ! (excuse my ugly nails)







After shopping awhile, my mother, godmother and I went have some fooooood because we're hungry :D Obviously had to stop by WASABI <3




I also found a reallllly nice pleather black skirt that was perfect! I got it for £7 in the sales at H&M! ^_^


Hope you had a lovely day ^^

I've got work early tomorrow morning, need to head to bed now > < 

Please leave a comment, maybe recommend me where I can buy any nice PINSTRIPED SHIRTS? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ^^

Much Love,

xoxoxoxoxoxo


You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Hello dear :)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :D

    I love the floral top and zara jacket *^*
    You're so cute >w<

    I follow you now :D
    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute! Love your striped blouse!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the striped blouse that you got! I swear anything striper reminds me of ZARA's uniform that they used to have haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, I really like your blog!♥
    Are you open to follow each other?:) Let me know
    http://under-different-skies.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! loving the review!

    i love your blog, follow for follow? let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cold shoulder striped top looks cute. I would check out Topshop for some striped tops. :)

    https://sartorialisttoujours.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos!
    dear, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I follow you back)
    http://www.blueberriesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting my blog) I follow you by GFC (38) and by bloglovin (197)!

      Delete
  9. Cute stripes top!! You look great as always! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I love the feminine x tough girl look in the first photo :) It's really great contrast in the outfit

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you rachel <3

      I just followed you hehe ^^

      Delete
  11. Great post!

    You have a nice blog with amazing pics!

    I follow you on GFC #40, maybe you follow me back?

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post!!! I like your blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing!!!

    I follow you on bloglovin, google+ and GFC #40, maybe you follow me back?

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute looks and the food looks good!!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's a really nice blue pinstriped shirt in H&M! It was really reasonable but looks so classy, I definitely recommend searching there!
    Love your blog! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram