Long time no blog!

3/21/2016 05:03:00 am


Hey sweethearts!

I hope you still remember moi after legit three months of being away from this page.
It feels weird again to write andI feel so guilty not being able to balance this with my workload.
But I felt that it's important for me to FOCUS on Arch because I've grown so much love & passionate at what I do :) !

Currently I'm on my bed trying to blag out some words into my essay... it's sooo difficult because I definitely find that writing isn't my forté. However at times, I find it quite peaceful and it makes me reminisce blogging back then. There's so much stress within my work - which is kinda predictable, considering I'm literally near the last semester of Year 2.

I'd say.. I don't think I've been better than what I used to be like a year ago.
I remember all those sad blog posts I used post (not that I was trying to gain any attention) but really I was super crowded by those bad thoughts. Don't want to jinx things but I feel like I've kinda settled myself and moved on from them. With happy, motivating thoughts :D

I think that it's always good to find something that you can keep yourself busy from, to be all distracted. It allowed me to forget all the sad stuff for the time being and within time, I felt that this void is gradually healing.

Anyway.. I better get back to my essay haha! Just wanted to make a quick update! ^_^
Thanks for anyone popping by and reading, even after such a long time <3

Lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstic Beau Brun 12


P.S. PLZ comment and maybe update me with your life... how U DOIN' ;)

XOXOX

LAU


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Welcome back!!! Hahaa
    It's okay to make sad posts as long as you feel better after posting those stuffs!!!
    Stay positive and everything is going to be alright!! x

    http://thedanieloriginals.com
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your essay! Hope you can start managing your blog again!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back ^^ miss ur blog post so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I got to hear from you! And do pursue your dreams and happiness<3 We'll be here when you get back.

    My Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I've been so bombarded by school recently too. Good luck on that essay ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I'm not always in Blogger too, but I always enjoy your blogs! Hope you write more often!

    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It can be really hard to keep up with blogging sometimes.. I feel you! You seem really lovely too, I would love to follow each other and stay in contact.. let me know if you want to! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. truuue haha in fact I shutted down my old blog and just starting fresh :))
    I just got bored of my old niche so yeah, my new blog is more like a personal space for me mostly to rant. lolol~♥
    nice to meet you btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram